I'm 21, I have a beautiful son named Aiden
He was born on March 3rd 2010
He is always happy and very busy.
He is my entire heart and my life.
I'm a die hard Habs fan
Stephen Colbert is my idol.
Got questions feel free to ask
Win or lose I will always bleed Bleu, Blanc et rouge
Can I make John Tortorella the voice of my GPS system?
Turn left in 300 meters. I SAID TURN FUCKING LEFT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! ARE YOU BLIND?! IF YOU DON’T TURN AROUND AND TURN LEFT I’LL WALK!
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.